Great for both in-home care and acute care environments, theAirSep NewLife Intensity 8 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is a dual flow unit that can be used with up to two patients at a time and can be connected to the SureFlow Oxygen Flow Station to serve up to an additional 5 patients. With an oxygen monitor for a quick and easy verification of concentration levels and low flowmeter blocks for use with pediatric and other low flow applications, this versatile unit is great for use with large volume jet nebulizers, venti-masks, medication nebulizers, and long oxygen tubing runs.
- Provides up to 8 LPM of therapeutic oxygen
- A dual flow unit (can be used with up to 2 patients)
- Includes an oxygen monitor to verify concentration levels
- Low flowmeter blocks for pediatric and other low flow applications
- Power-efficient 120 V, 60 Hz Unit
- High-capacity outlet pressure of 20 psig (138 kPa)
- Low-level maintenance
- Durable unit with a quiet operation
- Has an outlet pressure of up to 3X higher than most other concentrators
- The most highly rated units for use in developing countries and tropical climates
- Specially designed for reduced power consumption, using up to only 590 watts of power
- Ideal for use with large volume jet nebulizers, venti-masks, medication nebulizers, and long oxygen tubing runs.
- Works great in developing countries and tropical climates
- Great for use with the SureFlow Oxygen Flow Station (a flow splitter with 5 flowmeters)!
- Can be used in the home, in hospitals, or in clinical settings
- Dimensions = 27.5” H x 16.5” W x 14.5” D (69.9 cm H x 41.9 cm W x 36.8 cm D)
- Alarms = Battery test, power failure, high and low pressure, low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor), high temperature
Product number: AS094-4
Designed for enhanced power efficiency and versatility, the AirSep NewLife Intensity 8 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is a great unit for both homecare and acute care environments. Order today for a great low price by shopping our conveniently easy to use website. Should you have any other questions, or prefer to order by phone, feel free to call us at 1-888-687-4334 and speak with one of our friendly Medical Supply Specialists.