Caire Companion 5 Stationary Concentrator
Caire Companion 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator offers enhanced power and efficiency to any user. Complete with a contemporary design that looks great in any home, this oxygen concentrator ensures the "sounds of silence" while running, and comes with integral safety alarms for enhanced protection during use.
- - Extremely quiet
- - Economical and power efficient
- - Virtually maintenance free
- Less than 300 W power consumption at 3.0 LPM and lower continuous flow rates, reducing electrical costs.
- Low noise output.
- Robust metal cannula barb for durability.
- Humidifier bottle easily accessible on the front of the unit.
- Easy-to-read flow meter and alarm lights.
- Available with oxygen monitor alarm for purity below 85%.
- Built for durability and longevity.
- CAIRE’s autoFLOW™ technology optimizes overall performance
- Adjusts valve cycle timing based on flow rates
- Reduces compressor load by 25% at 2 LPM
- Decreases wear on all major components
- Consistent purity delivered at all flow rates
- High capacity compressor and sieve beds.
- Limited connections and modular design for easy service.
- Intake filter accessible through filter door and lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals.
- Large and easy-to-read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes.
- 3-year warranty.
CAIRE Companion 5 Flow Rates 0.5 – 5.0 LPM Weight 36 lbs. (16.3 kg) Dimensions 21.5 in H x 12.5 in W x 13.5 in D
54.6 cm H x 31.8 cm W x 34.2 cm D
Power Draw 285 watts at 2.0 LPM, 350 watts maximum Sound Levels 50 dB(A) (Typical) Oxygen Purity 90% (+5.5/-3%) Operating Environment 41º F to 104º F (5°C to 40°C),
up to 10-95% relative humidity
Storage Environment -40º F to 158º F (-40°C to 70°C),
up to 95% relative humidity
Caire Companion 5 Compact Oxygen Concentrator offers the versatility that comes with exclusive Caire brand technology and components that are built to last. Great for home, hospital, or clinical use, this oxygen concentrator is there for you 24 hours a day, every day. Order your Caire Compact Oxygen Concentrator today by placing an order online or calling 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our helpful Medical Supply Specialists.