Alaway Children's Antihistamine Allergy Eye Drops Itching Relief
Alaway Children's Antihistamine Allergy Eye Drops Itching Relief used to temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
Adults and children 3 years and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
For external use only
Do not use:
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- To treat contact lens-related irritation
When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Redness of the eyes
- Itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredient: Ketotifen 0.025% (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%) (Antihistamine).
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide, water for injection