The EnteraLite 1200mL Enteral Pump Delivery Set is an easy-to-use delivery system for patients that require enteral feeding. This enteral feeding delivery system features pre-attached pump set, large top-fill opening, and automatic free-flow protection.
EnteraLite 1200mL Features:
1200mL bag capacity
Pre-attached pump set
Patented pinch clip occlude
Automatic free flow protection
Built in hanger
Large top fill opening
Leak proof cap
Single use only
Not for IV use
For use with EnteraLite Feeding Pumps only
Brand: Zevex - Moog
Item number: EL1200
The EnteraLite 1200mL Enteral Pump Delivery Set is a convenient and easy way to deliver liquid nutrition to patients. Additionally, this tube-feeding delivery system includes a leak-proof cap that helps eliminate formula spillage and unnecessary waste.
Offer a simple and easy system of delivery for enteral feeding. Purchase the EnteraLite 1200mL Enteral Pump Delivery Set for a great price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our professional Medical Supply Specialists.
Instructions for Use:
1. Remove enteral adapter protective cover from pinch clip occluder.
2. Fill feeding bag to desired level and close cap securely.
3. Remove protective cover from barbed adapter.
Note: if set is to used with carry pack, all air must be removed from the bag and tubing.
4. Turn bag upside down and gently squeeze. Tilt bag to keep air at the tubing port. At the same time, follow the instructions in step 5.
5. Press on the button of the pinch clip occluder to open tubing. Hold this position until air is expelled from tubing.
6. Load round fitting of silicone tubing into pump at U-shaped channel nearest door marked.
7. Stretch silicone tubing around wheel and place pinch clip occluder into rectangular receptacle.
Note: Do not overstretch tubing. Close pump door.
8. Turn pump on. Press prime button on the pump until entire line is filled with fluid.
9. Insert barbed adapter into patient's feeding tube.
It is recommended that this delivery set be replaced every 24 hours