Four Stages of Osteoarthritis Model in The Knee Joint
Featuring removable knee joint models, the Osteoarthritis Knee Joint Model clearly illustrates various stages of normal and eroded joints including the formation of bone spurs and is excellent for patient education. These models are colorful, articulate for additional views, and come with an illustrated patient education card which labels all structures.
4-Stage Osteoarthritis Model Features:
- Four removable knee joint models
- Colorful, detailed, articulating knee joints
- Details normal joints, eroded articular cartilage, bone spurs
- Included illustrated and detailed patient education card
- Model Size: 3" x 1.75" x 5.5"
- Card Size: 8.25" x 6.25"
- Base Size: 10.625" x 6.25"
Easily instruct patients about the stages of joint functioning and degradation using the 4-Stage Osteoarthritis Model featuring four removable, colorful, and detailed articulating models showing normal, eroded, and bone spur stages.
Order the 4-Stage Osteoarthritis Model online today or call to speak with a friendly medical supply representative at 888-687-4334!