Gomco 3930 Uterine Mobile Aspirator
Gomco 3930 Uterine Aspirator is a heavy-duty mobile unit designed for dilation and curettage (D&C) in hospital settings. This uterine aspirator produces up to -635 mm Hg of vacuum pressure, comes with four reusable curettes, and has two 600 ml glass collection bottles with a specimen collection bag.
- Designed for heavy-duty hospital use
- Cleans easily
- Stainless steel top
- Storage house for cord with hospital grade electrical plug
Gomco 3930 Aspirator Specifications:
- ♦ Vacuum Range: -25 to -635 mm Hg
- ♦ Flow Rate: 34 lpm at open flow
- ♦ Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA
- ♦ Pump Type: Oil-less belt-driven diaphragm
- ♦ Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade
- ♦ Dimensions: 20" W x 15" D x 32" H (50 x 38 x 80 cm)
- ♦ Weight: 110 lbs. (50 kg)
- ♦ UL/ETL Listed: No
- ♦ Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year
- ♦ Regulatory Approvals: FDA
|Glass Bottle||2 – 600 ml|
|Curettes||4 – 1 of each size|
Manufacturer: Allied Healthcare Products Inc.
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty mobile aspirator for dilation and curettage within hospital settings, then this uterine aspirator is just what you’re looking for. Order yours today by shopping our convenient and easy to use online store or calling 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our helpful Medical Supply Specialists and place an order by phone.