The GrahamField Grafco Hematocrit Centrifuge is ideal for clinical tests, blood separation, microbic genetics, and more. The centrifuge will never overheat, always provide accurate readings, and operate for up to 99 minutes if need be.
- 12,000 RMP
- Digital timer (up to 99 minutes)
- hold up to 24 capillary tubes of size 1.2mm (or 1.5mm) x 75mm
- Thermal cutoff switch prevents overheating
- It features a digital timer that lasts up to 99 minutes
- Offers a fixed speed and a brake control to stop instantly
- Vets office
Instructions for use:
Place tubes into the centrifuge, turn on, and wait for results
Get fast results with the Graham Field Grafco Hematocrit Centrifuge. To order one today, dial 1-888-687-4334 and speak with a medical supply specialist.