Infection Control Disposable Vital Signs Kit
Mountainside Medical Equipment
The Infection Control Disposable Vital Signs Kit allows you to safely check patients vital signs with cross-contamination. You can test your blood pressure, read your temperature, listen for irregularities, all together in one kit.
Kit Includes: Manual blood pressure sphygmomanometer with adjustable nylon cuff, gauge & inflation bulb, yellow infection control stethoscope (single-head), Digital Oral thermometer (Fahrenheit & Celsius) with memory. water-resistant with 5 disposable probe covers, and Medical penlight with battery (installed / ready-to-go) and a pair of Blue Nitrile Gloves (packaged in poly zip lock bag).
- - Prevents cross-contamination between patients
- - Disposable supplies that can be discarded
- - The ability to read blood pressure and temperature in isolation situations
- - A small light to look in the ears or mouth
- - The stethoscope allows you to hear imperfections in the body
- - Hospitals
- - Nursing homes
- - First responders
Manufacturer: Mountainside Medical
Product # MME-125
Get everything you need with the Infection Control Kit. To order one today, dial 1-888-687-4334 and speak with a courteous medical supply specialist.