Alere iScreen OFD Oral Fluid Cotinine Test (Nicotine) 25/Box
The iScreen OFD Cotinine Test device is a rapid, oral fluid screening test that doesn’t require the use of a machine. The test accurately screens saliva for cotinine, the primary metabolite of nicotine, and detects up to 1-2 days after nicotine has been used. The testing procedure is simple and shows results in as little as 10 minutes.
iScreen OFD Cotinine Test Features:
- Detects up to 1-2 days after nicotine use
- Qualitative detection of cotinine in oral fluids at 30 ng/mL cutoff level
- Simple collection and testing procedure
- Results in as little as 10 minutes
- Long shelf-life at room temperature storage
- Integrated internal procedural control
- 25 per box
Brand: Alere Toxicology
Item Number: I-DCT-B702
Detects up to 1-2 days after nicotine use and shows results in as little as 10 minutes!
iScreen OFD Cotinine Test makes testing for the use of nicotine quick and easy. This device is great for testing patients for no longer smoking, before/after certain operations and workplace and wellness programs.
Order your iScreen OFD Cotinine Test online or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our helpful Medical Supply Specialists to get more information.