Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity, 2nd Edition
An easy-to-use reference for diagnosis and treatment, the Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity resource includes techniques, products, indications, precautions, and documentation guidelines. Learn more about the biomechanical and anatomical principles involved and best practices for treating based on diagnosis.
Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity Features
- - Covers underlying anatomical and biomechanical principles
- - Helps guide diagnosis and treatment decisions
- - Provides examples and techniques for splinting, wrapping, bracing, etc
- - Detailed descriptions of available, appropriate product options
- - Guidelines for use of ASHT orthotics nomenclature
- - Includes fabrication and modification tips
- - Detailed clinical experience and case studies
- - Quick access splint and diagnosis index
MaryLynn A. Jacobs MS, OTR/L,CHT
Noelle M. Austin MS, PT, CHT
Product Format: Spiralbound
Trim Size: 8.375 x 10.875
Pub Date: September 05, 2013
A highly valuable reference, Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity, 2nd Edition details a variety of treatment guidelines to support underlying principles, diagnoses, treatment, and documentation based on clinical evidence and case studies.
Order the Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity, 2nd Edition online today or call to speak with a courteous medical supply representative at 888-687-4334!