Pull-On Reusable Incontinent Protective Underwear
Briggs Healthcare/Mabis DMI
Designed to provide an extra layer of protection against leakage, wearing Incontinent Pants helps keep clothing, furniture, and bed linens clean and dry. Featuring the familiar pull-on style application, these incontinent pants are made with elastic waist and leg bands to provide enhanced comfort and extra protection against leaks. Created for men, women, and children, these pants are available in 4 different sizes and can be worn over pads, diapers, reusables, and other types of absorbent products.
- Provides an extra layer of incontinence protection
- Made of 100% plasticized polyester fabric
- Machine washable
- Elastic waist and leg bands
- Designed to be used with pads, diapers, reusables, and other absorbent materials
- For men, women, and children
- Available in 4 various sizes (see below)
**Please note: These pants are made using materials that contain natural rubber latex and may cause allergic reactions if used or handled by those with latex allergies or sensitivities.
- Discreetly worn underneath regular everyday clothing
- Reusable and machine washable
- Helps prevent clothing, bedding, and furniture from getting soiled/stained as a result of incontinence leakage
- Can be used be people of all ages and genders
560-7001-1921 - Small - 22” – 28”
560-7001-1922 - Medium - 30” – 36”
560-7001-1923 - Large - 38” – 44”
560-7001-1924 - X-Large - 46” – 25”
Manufacturer: Mabis DMI Healthcare
Product number: 560-7001-1921
Great for people of all ages and genders, these Pull-On Style Incontinent Pants provide comfortable and discreet protection to help shield clothing, furniture, and bed linens from incontinence leakage. Order today for a great low price by shopping our conveniently easy to use website or calling 1-888-687-4334 so that one of our knowledgeable staff members can assist you with your purchase.