Qfiber Infrared Heat Therapy Wrist Wrap
Pain Management Technologies
Upgrade your standard heating pad to the Qfiber Heat Therapy Wrist Wrap, which features a unique design that wraps around and conforms to the ankle or wrist, delivering deeply penetrating infrared heat to relax and soothe away a variety of different types of aches and pains. Providing relief where you need it and when you need it, with 4 different power source options (a wall outlet, car charger, batter pack, and USB charger) this versatile unit can be taken along and used just about anywhere you go.
- Provides deeply penetrating therapeutic infrared heat
- Great for those with carpal tunnel syndrome
- Provides effective and long-lasting pain relief
- Specially designed to fit the wrists and ankles
- Made with innovative Qfiber fabric with a carbon fiber heating element
- Comprised of 75% neoprene, 20% nylon, and 5% other materials
- Provides full-coverage that conforms to the shape of the ankle/wrist
- Provides 3 levels of heat
- Automatically shuts off after 60 minutes
- One size fits all
- 10.5” length and 3.5” width
- Sold by: the each
- Fully adjustable wrist wrap
- Wall plug
- USB adapter
- Car charger
- Lightweight battery pack (uses 4 AA batteries) and includes a belt clip
- This handy unit can be used at home, at work, in the car, while traveling, on vacation, or basically anytime it’s needed
- Particularly effective for treating and managing carpel tunnel syndrome
- Works great on the wrists and ankles (fits up to a 10.5” circumference)
- Can also be used to help relieve elbow pain and stiffness
- Perfect for wearing while using a computer, writing, or using a variety of other hand-controlled devices, like remote controllers
- Promotes a faster and more effective healing process for a quicker recovery time
- Relieves pain, soothes tight and sore muscles, calms muscle spasms, eases tension, loosens stiff tendons and ligaments, helps combat the effects stress has on the body, improves joint pain and mobility
- Helps improve circulation for better blood flow
- Enhances performance
- Includes multiple versatile power source options to choose from – choose between the wall charger, car charger, USB adapter charger, or the lightweight battery back!
- Very lightweight unit only weights a total of 3 lbs.
- Doesn’t get uncomfortably hot to the touch like normal heating pads
- Uses low-intensity but deeply penetrating infrared heat that gets deep down into the muscles and tissues
- Deeply penetrates up to 2” into the muscles, joints, and tissues, whereas standard heating pads only penetrate a tenth of an inch
- Constructed out of flexible materials that conform to the shape of the ankle/wrist and are lightweight and fireproof, which helps enhance safety
- Made with breathable materials, which helps reduce perspiration levels and helps keep the wearer dry and comfortable
- Doesn’t emit harmful Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF’s)
What makes this unit different than standard heating pads?
While both units provide therapeutic heat therapy, there are a number of distinguishing features.
- Traditional heating pads can only be used where there is access to a wall socket, and the user is tethered to the outlet
- The depth of penetration also differs between the two types of units. While traditional style heating pads only penetrate one-tenth of an inch, these Qfiber Infrared units penetrate up 2” into the muscles and tissues
- Also, the more traditional style heating pads use coils to emit the heat, which also emits Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF’s), which can be harmful and interfere with implanted devices (like spinal cord stimulators). Qfiber units use a carbon fiber heating element
- While traditional style heating pads tend to get rather hot and give off intense heat, these Qfiber units use a far infrared ray to effectively disperse therapeutic heat deep into the muscles and tissues and around the treatment area
- Additionally, this unit is also safer than more traditional style heating pads, its constructed out of fireproof materials and it has an automatic shut-off feature so users don’t have to worry about forgetting to turn the unit off when they are done using it
- Furthermore, these units also feature a multi-layer fabric that releases therapeutic minerals into the body when heated
- Unlike most traditional heating pads, these units are specially designed to conform and securely stay in place without needing to constantly be readjusted for positioning
Manufacturer: Pain Management Technologies
Product number: PMT-QWW
Soothe away your aches and pains by choosing the proven effectiveness of infrared heat therapy combined with the convenience and versatility of the Qfiber Heat Therapy Wrist Wrap. Take advantage of special low pricing and order today using our easy-to-use website or calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Associates.