Red Rabbit Pain Relief Laser for relieving pain areas. Cold therapy laser is a non-invasive light source treatment (also called Photobiology or biostimulation). LLLT is believed to affect the function of cells, accelerate connective tissue repair and act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
LLLT is commonly used on Neck pain, back pain, waist pain, leg pain, arthritis, muscle pain, rheumatoid arthritis, knee pain, fibromyalgia, tendinitis, redness, swelling, morning stiffness.
LLLT use light photos to irradiate an area of injury to relief pain and promote body's natural healing process. It reduces inflammation and encourage cell reproduction, offering pain relief and treat injuries.
Directions on How to Use Red Rabbit Pain Relief Laser:
1. Press power :on/off" for two seconds, you will see the LCD screen in on
2. Press "T" to adjust treatment time. (10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 minutes)
3. Press "P" to adjust power level, level 1 is a pulse work mode. Level 2, 3, and 4 is continuous work mode
4. Again short press the "ON/OFF" to start treatment, you will see the laser probes are emitting the laser light. Put the device to the pain area.
5. Long press the "ON/OFF" to turn the device off.
Note: Clean skin before starting treatment. If you feel any uncomfortable, please just remove the device to stop treatment.
Warning: Do not use on Face, Moles, or sensitive areas.
Cold Laser Therapy Pain Management Treatment. Cold Laser Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is thought to help accelerate the healing process.
Red Rabbit Pain Relief Laser Features:
Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Easy to Use
Can be used on animals also such as Dogs, Cats, and Horses
Recharging cord is included
Buy Laser for Pain Relief online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.