Updated with additional content with colorful illustrations, the Understanding Type 2 Diabetes Anatomical poster describes the process of insulin production, glucose conversion, glucose control, management tip, short term and long term complications. This detailed poster is made in the USA and combines easy to understand text and visual descriptions.
Understanding Type 2 Diabetes Anatomical Poster:
- Describes insulin production by the pancreas
- How diabetes affects glucose conversion
- Side-by-side comparison of normal and diabetic body cells
- Describes importance of glucose control
- Provides management tips
- Lists short and long term complications
- Laminated eyelets at top corners
Great for a medical or educational setting, the Understanding Type 2 Diabetes Anatomical Chart 20x36 uses text and illustrations to cover insulin, glucose, condition management, and potential complications.
Order the Understanding Type 2 Diabetes Anatomical Chart 20x26 online today or call to speak with a friendly customer service representative at 888-687-4334!