Wound Management: Wound, Ostomy & Continence Core Curriculum Book
Ideal for anyone seeking certification as a wound, ostomy, or continence nurse, the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Society Core Curriculum: Wound Management is a first edition volume in a series designed to teach about wounds caused by external mechanical factors and specific disease process. This volume details conditions such as lower extremity ulcers, management of enterocutaneous fistulas, and percutaneous tubes.
Wound Management: Wound, Ostomy & Continence Core Curriculum Book Features:
- - Detailed Wound Management resource
- - Chapters include learning objective, outlines, clinical tips, review questions
- - Measures 8.375 x 10.875
- - Published September 07, 2015
- - Softbound - Pages 496
- - Covers lower extremity ulcers, enterocutaneous fistulas, percutaneous tubes
- - Great for wound, ostomy or continence nurse candidates
Get access to detailed information and clinical notes in the first edition Wound, Ostomy and Continence Society Core Curriculum: Wound Management designed as a reference for anyone seeking certification. Learn about the disease process, internal and external factors, and treatment options.
Order the WOCN Society Core Curriculum: Wound Management online today or call to speak with a friendly customer service representative at 888-687-4334!